T-Shirt Design ContestDesign this year's conference shirt
UNAVSA-14 Conference T-Shirt Contest is NOW CLOSED
The T-Shirt Design Contest for the UNAVSA-14 Conference in New Orleans is now closed. The UNAVSA-14 Leadership Conference is looking for creative individuals to design this year’s conference t-shirt! This year’s color is a cool and suave ice grey! We want YOUR creativity to shine through, and be patched on our conference! Don’t be afraid to think outside or inside the box! Your design will be worn by hundreds of UNAVSA-14 attendees and other individuals across Canada and the United States! The contest winner will receive various prizes detailed below.
Voting will be conducted by UNAVSA-14 Conference Staff, and the winner will be notified by June 15th, 2017. We are looking forward to creative submissions!
About the Contest
- All submissions are subject to modifications by Conference Media
- You do NOT need to be an attendee at UNAVSA-14 to submit your designs
- Please limit to no more than 3 submissions per applicant
- Submissions should be in CMYK format with a resolution of 300 DPI
- Accepted file types for submissions: .ai (Adobe Illustrator file), large .png, .pdf
- Gift basket of UNAVSA swag
- One free t-shirt in the size of your choice
- Recognition on the UNAVSA social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Conference Blog, Website)
- The deadline is Monday, May 22, 2017 at 11:59 PM Pacific
- The winner will be notified by Sunday, June 11, 2017