T-shirt design contest
We want you to design our unavsa-15 conference T-shirts!
UNAVSA-15 Marketing and Media committee are excited to announce that our T-shirt design contest is now open!
The size of your design must be no more than 9″ wide by 12″ high, and it will be printed on the front of a t-shirt. Elements of your design should be simple and not highly detailed, or they may not “read” as you intended. Your design should incorporate this year’s conference theme: Stand Up, Stand Out. “Stand Up, Stand Out,” encourages attendees to confidently propel ideas into meaningful and impactful actions, while inspiring others to discover the voice within and take the initiative to be a part of and lead the movement. Have fun and let your creativity go free!
You have three weeks to create your design using pen and paper and/or Illustrator (must end up as a vector). You may submit more than one design. The deadline for design submission is on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT. No late submissions will be accepted. After the deadline, the submitted designs will be reviewed by our conference staff. The winning designer and design will be announced on Friday, June 1, 2018.
- Free spot to attend conference
- Recognition in conference program booklet
- Shoutout on all of UNAVSA social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Conference Blog and Website)
- You must use 1 color (no tints, shades, gradients, or lowered opacity). We highly recommend using white for legibility purposes
- T-shirt color is antique jade (for reference, the hex # is: 01878a)
- Design must be no larger than 9″ wide by 12″ high
- You can submit multiple designs (please submit them as individual submissions)
- Conference staff, UNAVSA alumni, attendees and all are encourage to participate
- Submissions must be made as both a PDF file (RAW files must be available for printing) and Adobe Illustrator (.ai) file
- Listed below are the suggested document setup:
- Dimension: 2,700 x 3,600 px = 9’’ x 12’’ (anything larger than that is acceptable)
- Resolution: 300 DPI
- Color mode: CMYK
- Deadline for submission is Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT
Frequently asked questions
- Who can participate in the contest?
Conference staff, UNAVSA alumni, attendees and all are encourage to participate.
- If I am on conference staff, an attending UNAVSA-15 alumni or a UNAVSA-15 ticket holder, and I win the contest, what will happen to my ticket and will I be reimbursed for my conference registration fee?
Since the UNAVSA-15 t-shirt design contest covers 100% of the registration cost, your registration fee will be refunded.
- When is the deadline for submissions?
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 11:59PM PDT
- When will the winning design be announced?
The winning design will be announced on Friday, June 1, 2018.
- Where do I submit my design(s)?
Email your designs entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to mention “U-15 T-Shirt Design Contest” in the subject line, and in the body, include your full name.
- Who do I contact if I have any questions?
Please email email@example.com for any questions you may have.