Conference Style GuideWhat to wear to conference
UNAVSA-14 Style Guide
With conference right around the corner, the question always asked is, “What do I wear?!” Well, you’ve come to the right place to find out!
From the Opening Ceremony on Thursday till the Closing Ceremony on Sunday, conference is packed full of events in which you’ll want to look your very best. Conference brings together hundreds of students and young professionals from across the nation, so you want to be able to represent your region, your school, and yourself well. Plus, there will be cameras floating around and you definitely don’t want to look out of place in them.
Follow this guide and not only will you look great, you’ll make great impressions.
Dress Code Breakdown
Acceptable Wear for Business Professional
- Full suit (matching bottoms and jacket, neutral color is recommended)
- Pressed shirt with tie
- Dress shoes and dark dress socks
- Closed-toed shoes or dress shoes
Acceptable Wear for Business Casual
- Slacks or khakis
- Dress shirt or blouse
- Open-collar or polo shirt
- Optional tie or seasonal sport coat
- Dress or skirt no shorter than two inches above the knee
- Tailored blazer
- Knit shirt or sweater
- Loafers or dress shoes
Acceptable Wear for Presentable Casual
- Shorts at least finger-tip length
- Casual tees or shirts