RegisterReserve your spot at conference
Registration is Now Closed
Registration and the waitlist for the 14th Annual UNAVSA Leadership Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana is now closed. If you are on the waitlist and we are able to accommodate you at UNAVSA-14, an email confirmation will be sent with the status update of your position, and you will be able to move on with the rest of the registration process. Already registered for conference? You can view and/or modify your information through the conference site.
This year, the Conference Registration Committee is introducing a new tiered system and will no longer have registration frames. Early registration prices will be available until conference reaches half capacity. Afterward, the regular registration price will apply until registration is sold out.
INCLUDED IN REGISTRATION PRICING
- Networking opportunity with almost 400+ students and young professionals from across North America (Canada and the United States)
- Access to interactive conference sessions and keynotes
- Admission to the Culture Show and Gala
- Meals provided during Conference Weekend are: Breakfast (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), Lunch (Friday, Saturday), Gala Dinner (Saturday)
- A UNAVSA-14 Conference T-Shirt
- Memories for a lifetime
- So much more!
Alumni Registration Pricing
Alumni Registration is coming soon! For all Alumni questions or inquiries, please contact Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org. Information regarding pricing and the benefits of attending UNAVSA-14 as alumni are detailed below.
|Early Alumni Registration||$107.11|
|Normal Alumni Registration||$124.44|
INCLUDED IN Alumni REGISTRATION
Alumni registration includes all the benefits of attending conference listed above as well as the following perks:
- One separate lunch with other alumni
- VIP seating at Culture Show
- Alumni Dessert Buffet after Culture Show with this year’s Visionary Scholarship winners and Alumni Scholarship winners (pending interest and availability)
- VIP Seating for Gala
Hotel reservations can be made through the conference registration site. Attendees are highly encouraged to book their stay at The Westin New Orleans Canal Place throughout the weekend of conference to ensure an immersive experience at UNAVSA-14. The rates shown are per person for the three nights from July 20 to July 23, 2017.
The hotel registration deadline is June 6, 2017. After this date, hotel rates will not be guaranteed, and attendees will be responsible for finding their own lodging for the duration of conference. Please note you will have to register and pay for conference first prior to registering for a hotel room. All hotel reservations are not confirmed until fully paid.
|Room Occupancy||Rate per Person|
|Quad Occupancy (share with 3 others)||$125.22|
|Triple Occupancy (share with 2 others)||$166.86|
|Double Occupancy (share with 1 other)||$250.14|
|Single Occupancy (room to yourself)||$499.98|
You can edit and view your registration on the conference registration site linked below.