REFUND AND TRANSFER POLICYThe UNAVSA Conference Refund and Transfer Policy
Because UNAVSA incurs certain expenses prior to the conference, it is necessary to impose the following refund and transfer policy:
- All refund requests must be received by June 18, 2017.
- All transfer requests must be received by June 25, 2017.
- No refunds will be given and no transfers will be accepted for cancellations received after the above deadlines. This includes personal reasons, medical emergencies, and no shows.
- In the unlikely event that UNAVSA should have to cancel the Annual UNAVSA Leadership Conference, attendees will be refunded for the full amounts paid for through the UNAVSA Conference registration site. UNAVSA is not responsible for any other attendee related expenses including, but not limited to, transportation expenses.
- Upon receiving your refund request, UNAVSA will contact you to verify your request. Once approved, a refund will be issued within 7 business days.
- Please do not go through PayPal to request a refund.
To request a refund or transfer, please send an email titled “Refund Request” or “Transfer Request” to firstname.lastname@example.org.